To contribute to the organisational goals by providing support to ASI Financial Services through implementation of effective solutions and effective business solution tools. Ability to be solution oriented and translate customer needs into scalable applications.
- Data requisitions
- Support execution of specialised reviews such as actuarial and financial reporting
- Support execution of new business initiatives
- Requesting and analysis of quotations
- Develop relevant business reports and automation
- Develop and maintain solutions and tools for consulting team
- Analysis of data
- Ability to conceptualise and develop new models in Excel.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Tertiary qualification in Actuarial / Quantitative, Finance, BSc or similar.
- Experience within insurance / financial sector (preferable)
- Exposure to healthcare, group risk and retirement products (preferable)
- Exposure to short-term insurance products (advantageous)
- Exposure to quote and pricing comparisons (preferable)
- Exposure to valuations (advantageous)
- Exposure in due diligence, mergers and acquisitions (advantageous).
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an analyst in a corporate environment, with a proven track record and/or ability
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with product administrators, insurers and internal stakeholders
- Extensive experience with Excel and advanced knowledge of Excel and Macros (VBA)
- Strong analytical and statistical ability
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Determination and persistence
- Solution oriented
- Can-do attitude
- Sense of humour
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in harmony with different people
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Innovative and proactive thinker
- Willingness to work in areas not directly responsible for.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Gauteng Region|