To validate and administer clients claims in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, claims guidelines, the specialist own mandate, and the client’s policy schedule, the specialist will make a claims settlement determination.
- Validation of claims
- Authorisation/ Settlement of claims
- Rejection of claims
- Complaints resolution
- Processing of payments within turn-around times
- Liaising with brokers, internal staff, service providers and clients.
- Matric (Grade 12) – essential
- FETC in Short-Term Insurance or higher certificate in Short-Term Insurance
- Successfully passed RE 5 (Representative Exam)
- Applicable class of business certification (Personal & Commercial classes of business)
- Must be compliant with FAIS Fit & Proper requirements with track required of working unsupervised
- Effective Communication skills required:
- Must demonstrate high quality oral and written communication.
- Effective Time Management skills required
- Must have a high tolerance for stress
- Must be solutions oriented with a high regard for customer service
|Job Category||Gauteng Region, Insurance|