A o moitsanape fa go tliwa mo morerong ya di insurance tsa paka khutswane? Fa go le jaalo, dirisa boitsanape bagago mme o e nya lantshe le setlhopa sa rona sa ASI sa di insurance tsa paka khutshwane go thusa badirisi ba rona go nna le lehumo le go fetola matshelo a bona!
If you’re fully fluent in SeTswana, you’ll appreciate that the above sentence translates as follows: ‘’Are you a Legend when it comes to Short Term Insurance? If so, let your inner legend out and join our legendary ASI short term Insurance team if you have what it takes to help our clients secure their wealth & change lives!’’
ASI is looking to recruit a SeTswana speaking registered Financial Advisor who can take over an existing book from one of our legendary Financial Advisors who will be retiring soon!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Short-term Insurance Advisor
- Industry Qualification
- Own Reliable Vehicle
- Must be fluent in SeTswana
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong Sales capability
- Interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Effective planning, organizing, and time management skills
Candidates with the following will be given preference:
- Existing Short-term book would be preferential, however an existing book will be made available to the successful applicant
- Accreditation with multiple assurers
Reward & Recognition:
- Awesome commission structure for Planners
- Existing client book brought over to ASI will be discussed – partial book buy-out option also available
- BIG Annual on-target bonusses
- An initial 6 Month retainer can be offered to advisors who are fully qualified and with 3 year or more relevant experience – this will be determined on a case-by-case basis
- Included in package:
- PI Insurance and an astute contract.
- Full compliance support via internal compliance and via external compliance officer.
- Full office infrastructure, all office amenities, stationary, consumables & access to meeting rooms and boardrooms in offices nationally.
- Full IT and Telephone Infrastructure.
- Existing Health and Life client base (2000+ clients) to be mined for Short-term selling opportunities
- Referral opportunities from within the greater ASI group
- Grow and be part of a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial mindset
|Job Category||Finance, Insurance|